Theory of Change
Understand your impact, find purpose and design strategies to foster systemic change
What is it for?
Map and analyse how your activities contribute to your ultimate vision of change
- Have a clear picture on how your activities contribute to your ultimate vision of change
- Align your activities with your vision and mission and create social impact
Evaluate your impact
- Have a solid framework to start collecting data and analyse how your organisation is contributing to achieve the ultimate vision of change
- Collect evidences of your impact with stakeholders
Communicate how your organisation is contributing to create a different world
- Communicate effectively how your organisation is creating an impact
- Have a visual representation of your strategy for impact
#TheoryOfChange #Visualisation #Infographic #Metrics #VisualCommunication
Facilitation, Strategy and Visualisation of the Theory of Change to measure impact
Instituto Mundo Aflora
Remotely (The Netherlands – Brazil – Kenya) – 2020
How we can work together?
Share your challenge
During a 30 minute discovery (video) call we will discuss the project, business requirements, customer/beneficiaries needs and next steps.
I will design the right strategy to approach it
- I will create a proposal that will include:
• The project approach;
• Key Commitments (workshops with key stakeholders, users, others);
• Way of working;
Agreement and kick-off
- Once the proposal is accepted we can start the project straight away.
Renata Broglia Mendes – Founder and CEO of Actveda and Co-Founder of Instituto Mundo Aflora
“Piera was a huge asset for Instituto Mundo Aflora in creating understanding of our Theory of Change and translating this idea to a visual format. She has a tremendous capacity to organize ideas, and was able to effectively show the complexity of our structure through creative design and language that could be easily digested by our different audiences.
Congratulations on your great achievements, it was a pleasure to work with a person so passionate and professional.”