Create innovative and purpose-led solutions that answer the real human needs, by involving people in all steps of the problem-solving process
What is it for?
Develop and implement in your organisation conditions and capabilities for innovation and impact
- Have a clear picture of the ecosystem of your organisation
- Create a collaborative vision, a strategy and a roadmap to guide your organisation
- Orchestrate departments to work toward the same vision
Innovate your services
- Gather insights on how your customers or beneficiaries are experiencing your services
- Understand the entire ecosystem and how to create impact
- Design services that will create value for all
- Invest your Corporate Social Responsibility in community projects that are integrated with the value of your business
Innovate your business model
- Find new and meaningful ways to deliver your services
- Make your organisation economically sustainable (NGO)
#QualitativeResearch #CustomerProfile #JourneyMapping #ServiceBlueprint #SystemMap #EcosystemAnalysis #PainPointsAndOpportunityAnalysys #Ideation #Strategy #ValueProposition #ServicePrototypeAndTest #ChangeManagement #RoadmapAndPrioritisation
Guiding processes of transformation across departments to deliver a new digital experience
Remotely across departments worldwide – 2020
A new Financial Advisory experience tailored on people’s dream
Argentina – 2018
How we can work together?
Share your challenge
During a 30 minute discovery (video) call we will discuss the project, business requirements, customer/beneficiaries needs and next steps.
I will design the right strategy to approach it
- I will create a proposal that will include:
• The project approach;
• Key Commitments (workshops with key stakeholders, users, others);
• Way of working;
Agreement and kick-off
- Once the proposal is accepted we can start the project straight away.
Marcos Romero – Head of Service Design, Design Studio Latinoamérica Sur at EY
“I worked together with Piera on the most challenging and rewarding project of my career.
It was so to a large extent thanks to her. The enthusiasm she displayed to propose a number of different approaches and ideas I had never explored, as well as her energy to carry them out were a constant and positive surprise.”